Reeds Island Bridge Closed April 25-29 | Transportation
The Reeds Island Bridge will closed from Monday, April 25 to Friday, April 29 between the hours of 8:00 am. to 5:30 p.m.
A soil and foundation investigation will be conducted to determine if it meets State and Federal Highway (FHWA) standards for design and construction.
The bridge only re-open after 5:30 p.m but will close down again at 8:00 a.m. during the weedays.
The alternate route for motorists is Hale/Kahema Streets, a half mile mauka of Ka‘iulani and the Wai?nuenue intersection. This route is open only during the hours the bridge is closed.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014