Reeds Island Bridge Closed April 25-29 | Transportation
The Reeds Island Bridge will closed from Monday, April 25 to Friday, April 29 between the hours of 8:00 am. to 5:30 p.m.
A soil and foundation investigation will be conducted to determine if it meets State and Federal Highway (FHWA) standards for design and construction.
The bridge only re-open after 5:30 p.m but will close down again at 8:00 a.m. during the weedays.
The alternate route for motorists is Hale/Kahema Streets, a half mile mauka of Ka‘iulani and the Wai?nuenue intersection. This route is open only during the hours the bridge is closed.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Green Parking Council Presents Pioneer Award To Volta Industries
- Holiday shop at Leighton Lam Designs & help seriously ill keiki
- Arden Penton Named Director of Media and Operations of Volta Industries
- The Hawaii Vein and Skin Center Announces New Dermal Facial Treatment That Lasts Up To Two Years
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries