Reeds Island Bridge Closed April 25-29 | Transportation
The Reeds Island Bridge will closed from Monday, April 25 to Friday, April 29 between the hours of 8:00 am. to 5:30 p.m.
A soil and foundation investigation will be conducted to determine if it meets State and Federal Highway (FHWA) standards for design and construction.
The bridge only re-open after 5:30 p.m but will close down again at 8:00 a.m. during the weedays.
The alternate route for motorists is Hale/Kahema Streets, a half mile mauka of Ka‘iulani and the Wai?nuenue intersection. This route is open only during the hours the bridge is closed.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year