Reeds Island Bridge Closed April 25-29 | Transportation
The Reeds Island Bridge will closed from Monday, April 25 to Friday, April 29 between the hours of 8:00 am. to 5:30 p.m.
A soil and foundation investigation will be conducted to determine if it meets State and Federal Highway (FHWA) standards for design and construction.
The bridge only re-open after 5:30 p.m but will close down again at 8:00 a.m. during the weedays.
The alternate route for motorists is Hale/Kahema Streets, a half mile mauka of Ka‘iulani and the Wai?nuenue intersection. This route is open only during the hours the bridge is closed.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia