Reeds Island Bridge Closed April 25-29 | Transportation
The Reeds Island Bridge will closed from Monday, April 25 to Friday, April 29 between the hours of 8:00 am. to 5:30 p.m.
A soil and foundation investigation will be conducted to determine if it meets State and Federal Highway (FHWA) standards for design and construction.
The bridge only re-open after 5:30 p.m but will close down again at 8:00 a.m. during the weedays.
The alternate route for motorists is Hale/Kahema Streets, a half mile mauka of Ka‘iulani and the Wai?nuenue intersection. This route is open only during the hours the bridge is closed.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Ramen Man-Ichi Noodles First U.S. Standalone Store at Windward Mall Food Court
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge