St. Andrew's Priory girls play Lady Gaga medley in cathedral | Schools
The St. Andrew's Priory School advanced intermediate concert band rocked a capacity audience from the altar of the stately Cathedral of St. Andrew on Wednesday (May 25) night with Lady Gaga music.
The girls, under the direction of Gordon Tokishi, performed Poker Face, Bad Romance (above video) and Just Dance.
They started with selections from Phantom of the Opera.
The select wind ensemble closed the night with a medley of Motown hits (Stop! In the Name of Love, I Can't Help Myself, I Heard It Through the Grapevine, Got To Be There, The Way You Do The Things You Do, Reach Out and Touch Somebody's Hand, Superstition, Living For The City, Someday We'll Be Together, and Baby, I Need Your Lovin'.
So many people attended the concert, which also included the beginning and intermediate bands, that a few sat on the floor.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014