Woman dies following Kalihi pedestrian accident | News
A 53-year-old Wahiawa woman is dead after she was hit by a vehicle on Kamehameha Highway and Middle Street Tuesday morning.
According to officials, the woman was identified as Evelyn Ogata-Rose.
The accident happened at 5:49 a.m. Police shut down the mauka corner of Puuhale Road and the Kamehameha Highway-Dillingham Boulevard intersection for part of the morning. The roads were later reopened.
The woman was transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition, where she later died.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia