Woman dies following Kalihi pedestrian accident | News
A 53-year-old Wahiawa woman is dead after she was hit by a vehicle on Kamehameha Highway and Middle Street Tuesday morning.
According to officials, the woman was identified as Evelyn Ogata-Rose.
The accident happened at 5:49 a.m. Police shut down the mauka corner of Puuhale Road and the Kamehameha Highway-Dillingham Boulevard intersection for part of the morning. The roads were later reopened.
The woman was transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition, where she later died.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014