Woman dies following Kalihi pedestrian accident | News
A 53-year-old Wahiawa woman is dead after she was hit by a vehicle on Kamehameha Highway and Middle Street Tuesday morning.
According to officials, the woman was identified as Evelyn Ogata-Rose.
The accident happened at 5:49 a.m. Police shut down the mauka corner of Puuhale Road and the Kamehameha Highway-Dillingham Boulevard intersection for part of the morning. The roads were later reopened.
The woman was transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition, where she later died.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event