Power outage shuts down district courthouse | News
The Honolulu District Courthouse closed early Monday following a power outage which shut down the building's electricity and telephone lines.
Court officials anticipate the building will reopen to the public Tuesday morning.
Due to the outage, the Hawaii Supreme Court issued an order extending any Honolulu district court matter with a filing or hearing due of February 14, by one day.
For more information regarding civil cases, call 538-5767. For information regarding traffic cases, call 538-5500.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April