Power outage shuts down district courthouse | News
The Honolulu District Courthouse closed early Monday following a power outage which shut down the building's electricity and telephone lines.
Court officials anticipate the building will reopen to the public Tuesday morning.
Due to the outage, the Hawaii Supreme Court issued an order extending any Honolulu district court matter with a filing or hearing due of February 14, by one day.
For more information regarding civil cases, call 538-5767. For information regarding traffic cases, call 538-5500.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day
- Mid-Pacific students aid kids' cancer research with ice cream malasadas sale