Power outage shuts down district courthouse | News
The Honolulu District Courthouse closed early Monday following a power outage which shut down the building's electricity and telephone lines.
Court officials anticipate the building will reopen to the public Tuesday morning.
Due to the outage, the Hawaii Supreme Court issued an order extending any Honolulu district court matter with a filing or hearing due of February 14, by one day.
For more information regarding civil cases, call 538-5767. For information regarding traffic cases, call 538-5500.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable