Power outage shuts down district courthouse | News
The Honolulu District Courthouse closed early Monday following a power outage which shut down the building's electricity and telephone lines.
Court officials anticipate the building will reopen to the public Tuesday morning.
Due to the outage, the Hawaii Supreme Court issued an order extending any Honolulu district court matter with a filing or hearing due of February 14, by one day.
For more information regarding civil cases, call 538-5767. For information regarding traffic cases, call 538-5500.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event
- Republic of Korea Government Will Donate $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries