Police look for suspect after critical stabbing near Mayor Wright Housing | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - For the second time in less than a week, police are investigating a stabbing that occurred near the Mayor Wright housing project in the Liliha area.
Emergency crews said they responded to a call near the intersection of North King Street and Dillingham Boulevard at around 3 a.m. Sunday. A 34-year-old man was rushed to the Queen's Medical Center in critical condition.
Honolulu police described the suspect as a black male in his 50s.
Sunday's stabbing comes three days after police say John Sukuruta stabbed a 30-year-old man four times. Sukuruta, 24, faces one count of second-degree attempted murder.
Related story: Man charged with attempted murder in Kalihi stabbing
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014