Traffic Alert: Gas pipeline work closes lanes on Punahou & S. Beretania | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The Gas Company continues to perform emergency repair work Friday on its underground utility pipeline located at the intersection of South Beretania and Punahou Streets.
The work was expected to last from 8:30 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. The Gas Company says the closure will run through the evening commute.
The work has resulted in the closure of the three left ewa bound lanes on South Beretania Street and the two left makai bound lanes on Punahou Street.
Police are on site and sign boards will be posted to help direct motorists around the construction area.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014