Traffic Alert: Gas pipeline work closes lanes on Punahou & S. Beretania | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The Gas Company continues to perform emergency repair work Friday on its underground utility pipeline located at the intersection of South Beretania and Punahou Streets.
The work was expected to last from 8:30 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. The Gas Company says the closure will run through the evening commute.
The work has resulted in the closure of the three left ewa bound lanes on South Beretania Street and the two left makai bound lanes on Punahou Street.
Police are on site and sign boards will be posted to help direct motorists around the construction area.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6