Traffic Alert: Gas pipeline work closes lanes on Punahou & S. Beretania | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The Gas Company continues to perform emergency repair work Friday on its underground utility pipeline located at the intersection of South Beretania and Punahou Streets.
The work was expected to last from 8:30 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. The Gas Company says the closure will run through the evening commute.
The work has resulted in the closure of the three left ewa bound lanes on South Beretania Street and the two left makai bound lanes on Punahou Street.
Police are on site and sign boards will be posted to help direct motorists around the construction area.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia