Murphy's Bar & Grill St. Patrick's Day Block Party | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Get out your green because it's St. Patrick's Day! Murphy's Bar & Grill is putting on its annual block party downtown to celebrate!
Nuuanu Ave. and Merchant St. will be closed so thousands of people dressed in green can celebrate! The block party starts at noon with food and lots of games for the keiki! Don Murphy from Murphy's Bar & Grill joins us in the kitchen and cooks up some corned beef that you'll be able to get at the party! They're also donating portions of the proceeds from the corned beef they sell during the month of March to the Hawaii Children's Cancer Foundation. For more information visit Murphy's website.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable