Casting call for Cameron Crowe film held on Oahu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- An open casting call that is looking to fill paid speaking roles is being held for "Untitled Hawaii," a film being directed by Cameron Crowe.
Crowe also directed movies such as "Almost Famous," "Jerry Maguire" and "We Bought A Zoo." The film will star Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone, Alec Baldwin and Danny McBride, and will be filming on Join Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
The crew are looking for service members to fill paid speaking roles, which can pay as high as $932 per day.
The casting call will be held on Thursday, September 5 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Ke'ehi Memorial Park -- Kakesako at 2685 North Nimitz Highway. Free parking is available.
Please bring a pen and a 3x5 photo of yourself. If you are unable to make it to this casting call, you can send a 3x5 photo of yourself and your contact information to this email address: RichKingCastingHawaii@gmail.com.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April