Casting call for Cameron Crowe film held on Oahu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- An open casting call that is looking to fill paid speaking roles is being held for "Untitled Hawaii," a film being directed by Cameron Crowe.
Crowe also directed movies such as "Almost Famous," "Jerry Maguire" and "We Bought A Zoo." The film will star Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone, Alec Baldwin and Danny McBride, and will be filming on Join Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
The crew are looking for service members to fill paid speaking roles, which can pay as high as $932 per day.
The casting call will be held on Thursday, September 5 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Ke'ehi Memorial Park -- Kakesako at 2685 North Nimitz Highway. Free parking is available.
Please bring a pen and a 3x5 photo of yourself. If you are unable to make it to this casting call, you can send a 3x5 photo of yourself and your contact information to this email address: RichKingCastingHawaii@gmail.com.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia