Casting call for Cameron Crowe film held on Oahu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- An open casting call that is looking to fill paid speaking roles is being held for "Untitled Hawaii," a film being directed by Cameron Crowe.
Crowe also directed movies such as "Almost Famous," "Jerry Maguire" and "We Bought A Zoo." The film will star Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone, Alec Baldwin and Danny McBride, and will be filming on Join Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
The crew are looking for service members to fill paid speaking roles, which can pay as high as $932 per day.
The casting call will be held on Thursday, September 5 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Ke'ehi Memorial Park -- Kakesako at 2685 North Nimitz Highway. Free parking is available.
Please bring a pen and a 3x5 photo of yourself. If you are unable to make it to this casting call, you can send a 3x5 photo of yourself and your contact information to this email address: RichKingCastingHawaii@gmail.com.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable