Casting call for Cameron Crowe film held on Oahu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- An open casting call that is looking to fill paid speaking roles is being held for "Untitled Hawaii," a film being directed by Cameron Crowe.
Crowe also directed movies such as "Almost Famous," "Jerry Maguire" and "We Bought A Zoo." The film will star Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone, Alec Baldwin and Danny McBride, and will be filming on Join Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
The crew are looking for service members to fill paid speaking roles, which can pay as high as $932 per day.
The casting call will be held on Thursday, September 5 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Ke'ehi Memorial Park -- Kakesako at 2685 North Nimitz Highway. Free parking is available.
Please bring a pen and a 3x5 photo of yourself. If you are unable to make it to this casting call, you can send a 3x5 photo of yourself and your contact information to this email address: RichKingCastingHawaii@gmail.com.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event
- Republic of Korea Government Will Donate $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries