Casting call for Cameron Crowe film held on Oahu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- An open casting call that is looking to fill paid speaking roles is being held for "Untitled Hawaii," a film being directed by Cameron Crowe.
Crowe also directed movies such as "Almost Famous," "Jerry Maguire" and "We Bought A Zoo." The film will star Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone, Alec Baldwin and Danny McBride, and will be filming on Join Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
The crew are looking for service members to fill paid speaking roles, which can pay as high as $932 per day.
The casting call will be held on Thursday, September 5 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Ke'ehi Memorial Park -- Kakesako at 2685 North Nimitz Highway. Free parking is available.
Please bring a pen and a 3x5 photo of yourself. If you are unable to make it to this casting call, you can send a 3x5 photo of yourself and your contact information to this email address: RichKingCastingHawaii@gmail.com.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day