Occupy Honolulu protestors camp out at HPD headquarters | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Protestors with the Occupy Honolulu movement have made their way to the main Honolulu Police Department station.
On Thursday, they were spotted blocking the entrance near the metal detector.
Protestors made the decision to camp outside on Wednesday afternoon after they claimed city workers improperly seized their items.
One protestor claims he was assaulted by a police officer.
Officials say the protestors' presence could pose a security threat if they remain there.
Stay with HawaiiNewsNow.com for the latest updates.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014