Occupy Honolulu protestors camp out at HPD headquarters | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Protestors with the Occupy Honolulu movement have made their way to the main Honolulu Police Department station.
On Thursday, they were spotted blocking the entrance near the metal detector.
Protestors made the decision to camp outside on Wednesday afternoon after they claimed city workers improperly seized their items.
One protestor claims he was assaulted by a police officer.
Officials say the protestors' presence could pose a security threat if they remain there.
Stay with HawaiiNewsNow.com for the latest updates.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event