The Fifth Annual Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars | Events
Show mom your appreciation this Mother's Day by taking her out to the 2012 Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars on Sunday, May 13th at the Bishop Museum's Great Lawn from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Presented by HPELive and The Alzheimer's Association, the annual Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars will give you the opportunity to sit down and celebrate a meaningful lunch with mom.
- Melveen Leed
- Danny Couch
- Na Palapalai
- Miss Hawaii 2012, Lauren Kealohilani Cheape
- Da Braddahs
- carved prime rib w/ au jus and horseradish
- chicken katsu with katsu sauce
- sauteed fish with wasabi caper sauce
- steamed white rice
- Chinese vegetable salad with char siu, won ton chips & oriental dressing
- macaroni salad
- apple pie & custard pie
- coffee, tea and fruit punch
The 2012 Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars is sponsored by Moms in Hawaii, Watanabe Floral, Vacations Hawaii, Royal Party Rentals and Valerie Joseph.
Tickets start at $45 per person and go on sale Friday, April 13. They can be purchased online at www.Ticketmaster.com and at all Ticketmaster outlets, including Walmart. To charge tickets by phone, call (800) 745-3000.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hawaii-Mothers-Day-Lunch-with-the-Stars/10... for more information on this event.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods Honored as One of Best Environmental Businesses in World
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant