The Fifth Annual Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars | Events
Show mom your appreciation this Mother's Day by taking her out to the 2012 Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars on Sunday, May 13th at the Bishop Museum's Great Lawn from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Presented by HPELive and The Alzheimer's Association, the annual Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars will give you the opportunity to sit down and celebrate a meaningful lunch with mom.
- Melveen Leed
- Danny Couch
- Na Palapalai
- Miss Hawaii 2012, Lauren Kealohilani Cheape
- Da Braddahs
- carved prime rib w/ au jus and horseradish
- chicken katsu with katsu sauce
- sauteed fish with wasabi caper sauce
- steamed white rice
- Chinese vegetable salad with char siu, won ton chips & oriental dressing
- macaroni salad
- apple pie & custard pie
- coffee, tea and fruit punch
The 2012 Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars is sponsored by Moms in Hawaii, Watanabe Floral, Vacations Hawaii, Royal Party Rentals and Valerie Joseph.
Tickets start at $45 per person and go on sale Friday, April 13. They can be purchased online at www.Ticketmaster.com and at all Ticketmaster outlets, including Walmart. To charge tickets by phone, call (800) 745-3000.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hawaii-Mothers-Day-Lunch-with-the-Stars/10... for more information on this event.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free July Events and Screening of "Lego Movie"
- WAIKIKI AQUARIUM’S DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE OF
- CBP Raises More Than $44,000 for Aloha United Way's 2014 Pacesetter Campaign
- Hale Kipa receives a $100,000 grant from the Hau‘oli Mau Loa Foundation for "Paws for a Cause"
- Chris Deuchar Returns to Hale Kipa’s Board of Directors
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager