The Fifth Annual Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars | Events
Show mom your appreciation this Mother's Day by taking her out to the 2012 Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars on Sunday, May 13th at the Bishop Museum's Great Lawn from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Presented by HPELive and The Alzheimer's Association, the annual Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars will give you the opportunity to sit down and celebrate a meaningful lunch with mom.
- Melveen Leed
- Danny Couch
- Na Palapalai
- Miss Hawaii 2012, Lauren Kealohilani Cheape
- Da Braddahs
- carved prime rib w/ au jus and horseradish
- chicken katsu with katsu sauce
- sauteed fish with wasabi caper sauce
- steamed white rice
- Chinese vegetable salad with char siu, won ton chips & oriental dressing
- macaroni salad
- apple pie & custard pie
- coffee, tea and fruit punch
The 2012 Mother's Day Lunch with the Stars is sponsored by Moms in Hawaii, Watanabe Floral, Vacations Hawaii, Royal Party Rentals and Valerie Joseph.
Tickets start at $45 per person and go on sale Friday, April 13. They can be purchased online at www.Ticketmaster.com and at all Ticketmaster outlets, including Walmart. To charge tickets by phone, call (800) 745-3000.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hawaii-Mothers-Day-Lunch-with-the-Stars/10... for more information on this event.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event