Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free "Keeping Your Home and Avoiding Foreclosure" Seminar | Events
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties will host a free seminar on how Act 48, which was signed into law on May 5, 2011, provides new protection against foreclosure for homeowners. The “Keeping Your Home and Avoiding Foreclosure” seminar will be held on Saturday, February 11 from 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hawaii Homeownership Center located at 1259 Aala Street.
Speaking at the seminar are Dennis Oshiro, Executive Director of Hawaii Homeownership Center; Jennifer Vinson, RA, Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties and; Donald Spafford, bankruptcy attorney.
Seating is limited. For reservations, contact Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties at 944-1888.
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in Hawaii operates five residential real estate offices and one satellite office on Oahu with over 450 sales associates and staff serving the communities of East Oahu (Kahala Office), Honolulu (King Street Office) Leeward Oahu (Leeward Office and Kunia Satellite Office), Waikiki (Waikiki Office), and Windward Oahu (Windward Office) . Additionally, it operates Coldwell Banker Commercial Pacific Properties which specializes in Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily and Investment Brokerage. Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties (www.cbpacific.com) is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day