Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free "Keeping Your Home and Avoiding Foreclosure" Seminar | Events
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties will host a free seminar on how Act 48, which was signed into law on May 5, 2011, provides new protection against foreclosure for homeowners. The “Keeping Your Home and Avoiding Foreclosure” seminar will be held on Saturday, February 11 from 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hawaii Homeownership Center located at 1259 Aala Street.
Speaking at the seminar are Dennis Oshiro, Executive Director of Hawaii Homeownership Center; Jennifer Vinson, RA, Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties and; Donald Spafford, bankruptcy attorney.
Seating is limited. For reservations, contact Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties at 944-1888.
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in Hawaii operates five residential real estate offices and one satellite office on Oahu with over 450 sales associates and staff serving the communities of East Oahu (Kahala Office), Honolulu (King Street Office) Leeward Oahu (Leeward Office and Kunia Satellite Office), Waikiki (Waikiki Office), and Windward Oahu (Windward Office) . Additionally, it operates Coldwell Banker Commercial Pacific Properties which specializes in Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily and Investment Brokerage. Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties (www.cbpacific.com) is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia