Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free "Keeping Your Home and Avoiding Foreclosure" Seminar | Events
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties will host a free seminar on how Act 48, which was signed into law on May 5, 2011, provides new protection against foreclosure for homeowners. The “Keeping Your Home and Avoiding Foreclosure” seminar will be held on Saturday, February 11 from 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hawaii Homeownership Center located at 1259 Aala Street.
Speaking at the seminar are Dennis Oshiro, Executive Director of Hawaii Homeownership Center; Jennifer Vinson, RA, Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties and; Donald Spafford, bankruptcy attorney.
Seating is limited. For reservations, contact Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties at 944-1888.
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in Hawaii operates five residential real estate offices and one satellite office on Oahu with over 450 sales associates and staff serving the communities of East Oahu (Kahala Office), Honolulu (King Street Office) Leeward Oahu (Leeward Office and Kunia Satellite Office), Waikiki (Waikiki Office), and Windward Oahu (Windward Office) . Additionally, it operates Coldwell Banker Commercial Pacific Properties which specializes in Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily and Investment Brokerage. Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties (www.cbpacific.com) is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Ramen Man-Ichi Noodles First U.S. Standalone Store at Windward Mall Food Court
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge