Eat the Street hosting Black Saturday in Kakaako | Events
The following information is provided by Hawaii Paciifc Entertainment:
This Thanksgiving weekend, eat and shop to your heart’s content at Eat the Street’s ‘Black Saturday’ Food Truck Festival on Saturday, November 26, from 4:00 – 9:00 p.m in Kaka’ako.
“So that our customers don’t have to deviate too far off the shopping path, we will be featuring 15-20 unique retail vendors,” says organizer Poni Askew.
Brought to you by StreetGrindz.com, in partnership with Kamehameha Schools and Nonstop Honolulu, this month’s culinary adventure will feature a $5 taste of Eat the Street menu. All food vendors will be offering a menu item/pupu that is $5 or less, and as always, will also be offering regular menu items.
While dining alfresco, attendees will enjoy some of the hottest sounds in music from a great DJ lineup, headlined by DJ Lion of Judah.
Past events have brought crowds of thousands to Hawaii’s most ono food truck and street food vendor festival, which features more than 30 of the best food trucks and street vendors in Honolulu.
Food trucks expected to dish out grindz include new vendors Kai's Pasteles and India Café, plus our regular participants Koi 808, Elena’s Restaurant, Extreme Tacos, Ono Pops, Simply Ono, Hawaii’s Fried Musubi, Chimney Cakes, Alonzo’s, Why’s, Grandma G’s Kitchen and Soul Patrol, among others.
Join us for ‘Black Saturday’ on Saturday, November 26 for Eat the Street’s next food truck festival at 555 South Street in Kaka’ako from 4:00 - 9:00 p.m. Admission to Eat the Street is FREE. Street parking can be found around the parameters of the event, as well as in the parking lot where the event is hosted. There’s also parking across the street at Restaurant Row.
Eat the Street hosts food truck rallies the last Friday of every month featuring a diverse range of food vendors. For more information on Eat the Street, please visit http://hawaiipacificentertainment.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e67980652c31f98ee8ea3fa2d&id=8ba1222db8&e=c3d13fb806. You can also follow us on Facebook at Eat-The-Street-Kaka’ako. For more information call 808-780-9288.
About StreetGrindz.com - Streetgrindz.com is a resource to Hawaii’s residents and guests who are looking for a colorful and eclectic alternative to the food scene here in the islands. We host large and small food truck events including Eat the Street. We also assist organizers, businesses and schools in booking events and catering needs. We provide a social media connection between the vendors and their customers offering location and menu information daily by way of Twitter. At StreetGrindz.com we believe that Hawaii’s mobile food industry is an untapped dining experience that both locals and tourists alike could enjoy discovering and we want to be at the forefront of sharing that with everyone.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day