Creations in Catering wins national NACE award | Events
The following information is provided by Sandi Yara Communications:
Honolulu, Hawaii- Creations in Catering, (www.hawaiicaterers.com), recently received the "2011 Catered Event of the Year" award from NACE, the National Association for Catering and Events. The award category was Off-Premise, Budget between $25,000 - $75,000.
The 2011 Catered Event of the Year award honored "From Beijing to Paradise - A Bridge between Two Worlds," which was the theme for the APEC DBEDT reception held on November 17, 2011 at Washington Place.
Approximately 350 people attended the gala which showcased Made-in-Hawaii products, a menu of hand-passed hors d'oeuvres and multiple themed food stations. (Menu attached)
"It's a great honor to be acknowledged for your creative and culinary work by a panel of national catering professionals," said Mike Rabe, CPCE and President at Creations in Catering. ""Our talented CIC team endeavors to design and execute outstanding, award winning presentations every time we cater an event ... striving to be the best!"
The annual awards, better known as the "Oscars of the Catering World," took place in July at the NACE Experience 2012 Conference held in New Orleans.
With more than 4,000 members, the National Association for Catering and Events (NACE), www.nace.net is the oldest and largest professional association dedicated to all aspects of the catering industry. Dedicated to promoting career success for its members and the professionalism of the industry, NACE offers educational programs, professional certification (CPCE), chapter initiatives, networking opportunities, recognition and awards programs, a job bank, community service projects and the industry's most prestigious annual conference. In helping its members enhance their business and careers; NACE helps the industry reach its highest potential.
About Creations in Catering
Creations in Catering (CIC) is a full-service, award-winning catering and special events company located on Oahu.
With more than 25 years of experience, CIC's dedication to excellence is absolute, with the team approaching each special occasion with care and attention to detail. CIC is equally at ease creating intimate receptions for a small gathering as they are catering formal sit-down dinners for 300+ need-to-impress guests.
Creations in Catering is a member of National Association of Catering Executives (NACE), The International Caterers Association (ICA) and International Special Events Society (ISES).
For more information, visit http://www.hawaiicaterers.com/aboutus.html.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia