Police seeking information after human fingers found in trash | Crime
Honolulu police and CrimeStoppers are asking for the public's help after human fingers were found in a dumpster at the Kukui Garden Housing Complex in Liliha last month.
According to officials, a passerby found the fingers on Feb. 12. Laboratory testing has determined that the fingers are those of a child.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
CrimeStoppers will pay a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information that leads to the arrest of a suspect.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April