Police seeking information after human fingers found in trash | Crime
Honolulu police and CrimeStoppers are asking for the public's help after human fingers were found in a dumpster at the Kukui Garden Housing Complex in Liliha last month.
According to officials, a passerby found the fingers on Feb. 12. Laboratory testing has determined that the fingers are those of a child.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
CrimeStoppers will pay a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information that leads to the arrest of a suspect.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6