Police searching for Liliha murder suspect | Crime
Honolulu police are hoping more witnesses will come forward to help them solve a deadly bus stop beating.
Flowers are near the School Street bus stop where someone attacked John Abiley, Jr. on Aug. 5.
The 64 year old died six days later.
Police released a sketch of the man they're looking for.
The suspect is described as a Hawaiian-Caucasian male in his 20s. He's between 5'10" and 6'0" and weighs 160 pounds.
He has short brown spiky hair and was last seen wearing a black tank top, black surfer shorts and Nike athletic shoes.
The suspect also has a tribal design tattoo on his right shoulder and bicep area.
Anyone with information is ask to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6