Police searching for Liliha murder suspect | Crime
Honolulu police are hoping more witnesses will come forward to help them solve a deadly bus stop beating.
Flowers are near the School Street bus stop where someone attacked John Abiley, Jr. on Aug. 5.
The 64 year old died six days later.
Police released a sketch of the man they're looking for.
The suspect is described as a Hawaiian-Caucasian male in his 20s. He's between 5'10" and 6'0" and weighs 160 pounds.
He has short brown spiky hair and was last seen wearing a black tank top, black surfer shorts and Nike athletic shoes.
The suspect also has a tribal design tattoo on his right shoulder and bicep area.
Anyone with information is ask to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable