Police searching for Liliha murder suspect | Crime
Honolulu police are hoping more witnesses will come forward to help them solve a deadly bus stop beating.
Flowers are near the School Street bus stop where someone attacked John Abiley, Jr. on Aug. 5.
The 64 year old died six days later.
Police released a sketch of the man they're looking for.
The suspect is described as a Hawaiian-Caucasian male in his 20s. He's between 5'10" and 6'0" and weighs 160 pounds.
He has short brown spiky hair and was last seen wearing a black tank top, black surfer shorts and Nike athletic shoes.
The suspect also has a tribal design tattoo on his right shoulder and bicep area.
Anyone with information is ask to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia