Police searching for Liliha murder suspect | Crime
Honolulu police are hoping more witnesses will come forward to help them solve a deadly bus stop beating.
Flowers are near the School Street bus stop where someone attacked John Abiley, Jr. on Aug. 5.
The 64 year old died six days later.
Police released a sketch of the man they're looking for.
The suspect is described as a Hawaiian-Caucasian male in his 20s. He's between 5'10" and 6'0" and weighs 160 pounds.
He has short brown spiky hair and was last seen wearing a black tank top, black surfer shorts and Nike athletic shoes.
The suspect also has a tribal design tattoo on his right shoulder and bicep area.
Anyone with information is ask to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free July Events and Screening of "Lego Movie"
- WAIKIKI AQUARIUM’S DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE OF
- CBP Raises More Than $44,000 for Aloha United Way's 2014 Pacesetter Campaign
- Hale Kipa receives a $100,000 grant from the Hau‘oli Mau Loa Foundation for "Paws for a Cause"
- Chris Deuchar Returns to Hale Kipa’s Board of Directors
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager