Police searching for Liliha murder suspect | Crime
Honolulu police are hoping more witnesses will come forward to help them solve a deadly bus stop beating.
Flowers are near the School Street bus stop where someone attacked John Abiley, Jr. on Aug. 5.
The 64 year old died six days later.
Police released a sketch of the man they're looking for.
The suspect is described as a Hawaiian-Caucasian male in his 20s. He's between 5'10" and 6'0" and weighs 160 pounds.
He has short brown spiky hair and was last seen wearing a black tank top, black surfer shorts and Nike athletic shoes.
The suspect also has a tribal design tattoo on his right shoulder and bicep area.
Anyone with information is ask to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day