Yoga session benefits HUGS | Community Spirit
You can stretch it out this weekend for a good cause. The Lululemon Athletica's "Let's HUG It Out" event is taking place on Saturday, April 9, at 5-7 p.m. at Fresh Cafe. The 90-minute yoga session will be open of all ages and experience levels for a suggested donation of $20. All proceeds raised by the event will go directly to HUGS, a local non-profit that provides emotional and financial support to Hawaii's seriously-ill children and their families.
Register for the event by calling Lululemon Athletica at 808-946-7220 or online at www.lululemon.com/honolulu. Tickets will be available at the door.
Following the yoga session, refreshments will be provided. For more information on HUGS, visit www.hugslove.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day