Yoga session benefits HUGS | Community Spirit
You can stretch it out this weekend for a good cause. The Lululemon Athletica's "Let's HUG It Out" event is taking place on Saturday, April 9, at 5-7 p.m. at Fresh Cafe. The 90-minute yoga session will be open of all ages and experience levels for a suggested donation of $20. All proceeds raised by the event will go directly to HUGS, a local non-profit that provides emotional and financial support to Hawaii's seriously-ill children and their families.
Register for the event by calling Lululemon Athletica at 808-946-7220 or online at www.lululemon.com/honolulu. Tickets will be available at the door.
Following the yoga session, refreshments will be provided. For more information on HUGS, visit www.hugslove.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free July Events and Screening of "Lego Movie"
- WAIKIKI AQUARIUM’S DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE OF
- CBP Raises More Than $44,000 for Aloha United Way's 2014 Pacesetter Campaign
- Hale Kipa receives a $100,000 grant from the Hau‘oli Mau Loa Foundation for "Paws for a Cause"
- Chris Deuchar Returns to Hale Kipa’s Board of Directors
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager