Yoga session benefits HUGS | Community Spirit
You can stretch it out this weekend for a good cause. The Lululemon Athletica's "Let's HUG It Out" event is taking place on Saturday, April 9, at 5-7 p.m. at Fresh Cafe. The 90-minute yoga session will be open of all ages and experience levels for a suggested donation of $20. All proceeds raised by the event will go directly to HUGS, a local non-profit that provides emotional and financial support to Hawaii's seriously-ill children and their families.
Register for the event by calling Lululemon Athletica at 808-946-7220 or online at www.lululemon.com/honolulu. Tickets will be available at the door.
Following the yoga session, refreshments will be provided. For more information on HUGS, visit www.hugslove.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods Honored as One of Best Environmental Businesses in World
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant