Honolulu Professionals Foundation Hosts Benefit for BGCH | Community Spirit
The Honolulu Professionals Foundation, a group of growing professionals dedicated to building a lasting positive legacy in the community through strategic partnerships and giving, will be holding a mixer at Oceans 808 at Restaurant Row on Friday, August 26 from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The event will benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Hawaii. Presale tickets are $20 and available by contacting email@example.com. Tickets sold at the door will be $25.
The night's festivities will feature a silent auction, raffle and pupus.
Young professionals interested in learning more about the Foundation and those interested in helping the Boys and Girls Club are welcome.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014