Keiki O Ka Aina Ohana participating in upcoming Kamehameha Alumni Relay for Life on Aug. 20 | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Keiki O Ka Aina:
Keiki O Ka Aina Ohana is participating in this years Kamehameha Alumni Relay for Life coming up on August 20-21.
We are looking for dedicated Women and Men to help us raise money for a cure. We know that each of you have been impacted in some way by a loved one, friend, co-worker who has passed or are fighting this deadly disease called cancer. Your support is needed.
We would like to come together as one team to do this Relay. If you are unable to join us that night, please donate to the cause. If you can join us, even better. You can come and do one lap or 20 laps any help will be great. If you are a survivor, please let me know so we may submit your name to be honored at a dinner and we can also add you to the wall of fame.
Luminarias are also available for $5. to remember and/or celebrate a life. Please clic on the link below to donate or you can see Jenna or Memory to donate as well. This information is for KOKA's friends, family and extended family.
Please invite anyone you know who would like to participate. You don't need to be a KOKA employee or friend to participate. Sign up under our team name. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Only $10 registration fee per adult. Kids can come FREE! If you have someone who just wants to get a feel of the event but not join, they are welcome to come too!
Click on the "donate to our team," "join our team" button to participate. You can also purchase luminarias through this link. We hope to see you all there!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia