Keiki O Ka Aina Ohana participating in upcoming Kamehameha Alumni Relay for Life on Aug. 20 | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Keiki O Ka Aina:
Keiki O Ka Aina Ohana is participating in this years Kamehameha Alumni Relay for Life coming up on August 20-21.
We are looking for dedicated Women and Men to help us raise money for a cure. We know that each of you have been impacted in some way by a loved one, friend, co-worker who has passed or are fighting this deadly disease called cancer. Your support is needed.
We would like to come together as one team to do this Relay. If you are unable to join us that night, please donate to the cause. If you can join us, even better. You can come and do one lap or 20 laps any help will be great. If you are a survivor, please let me know so we may submit your name to be honored at a dinner and we can also add you to the wall of fame.
Luminarias are also available for $5. to remember and/or celebrate a life. Please clic on the link below to donate or you can see Jenna or Memory to donate as well. This information is for KOKA's friends, family and extended family.
Please invite anyone you know who would like to participate. You don't need to be a KOKA employee or friend to participate. Sign up under our team name. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Only $10 registration fee per adult. Kids can come FREE! If you have someone who just wants to get a feel of the event but not join, they are welcome to come too!
Click on the "donate to our team," "join our team" button to participate. You can also purchase luminarias through this link. We hope to see you all there!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable