Kaiser Permanente Hawaii Names New Leaders to Sales and Account Services | Business
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii today announced that Michelle Lewellen has been hired as an Account Manager and Michelle Alani, Garriann Montalbo, and Julie So have been named Sales Coordinators for the state’s largest integrated care organization.
As Account Manager, Lewellen is responsible for establishing and growing relationships with the organization’s business accounts. She most recently was with the Blood Bank of Hawaii as a registered nurse. Prior to that, she was a staff nurse with Kaiser Permanente at its Waipio Clinic and Moanalua Medical Center.
Prior to joining Kaiser Permanente, Alani was with the accounting department with Warehouses District Flooring in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. Prior to that, she was with Kaiser Permanente for 11 years on that island serving in a variety of customer service positions.
Montalbo was previously with University Health Alliance serving as an Account Representative. She brings nine years of sales and account management experience in the health care industry to Kaiser Permanente.
So was previously with Kanpai Bar and Grill in Honolulu and worked as a Sales Account Manager with Cox Radio Hawaii.
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii has provided total health to the people of Hawaii for more than 50 years. Care for members is focused on their total health being guided by their personal physicians, specialists, and team of caregivers. Expert care and medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, state-of-the-art care delivery, and world-class chronic disease management. Its physicians are members of the Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, the largest and most experienced multi-specialty physician group practice in the state of Hawaii. Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to care innovations, clinical research, health education, and the support of community health. Visit kp.org for additional information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April