Kaiser Permanente Hawaii Names New Leaders to Sales and Account Services | Business
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii today announced that Michelle Lewellen has been hired as an Account Manager and Michelle Alani, Garriann Montalbo, and Julie So have been named Sales Coordinators for the state’s largest integrated care organization.
As Account Manager, Lewellen is responsible for establishing and growing relationships with the organization’s business accounts. She most recently was with the Blood Bank of Hawaii as a registered nurse. Prior to that, she was a staff nurse with Kaiser Permanente at its Waipio Clinic and Moanalua Medical Center.
Prior to joining Kaiser Permanente, Alani was with the accounting department with Warehouses District Flooring in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. Prior to that, she was with Kaiser Permanente for 11 years on that island serving in a variety of customer service positions.
Montalbo was previously with University Health Alliance serving as an Account Representative. She brings nine years of sales and account management experience in the health care industry to Kaiser Permanente.
So was previously with Kanpai Bar and Grill in Honolulu and worked as a Sales Account Manager with Cox Radio Hawaii.
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii has provided total health to the people of Hawaii for more than 50 years. Care for members is focused on their total health being guided by their personal physicians, specialists, and team of caregivers. Expert care and medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, state-of-the-art care delivery, and world-class chronic disease management. Its physicians are members of the Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, the largest and most experienced multi-specialty physician group practice in the state of Hawaii. Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to care innovations, clinical research, health education, and the support of community health. Visit kp.org for additional information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable