Chuck E. Cheese holding benefit for the Hawaii Foodbank | Business
The following information is provided by Chuck E. Cheese:
Chuck E Cheese "Give Back Tuesdays" a benefit for the Hawaii Foodbank
Tuesday May 1st 4pm-8pm
Bring your family and friends for a night of fun at Chuck E Cheese Dillingham and support Hawaii's needy families. This Tuesday from 4pm-8pm, 15% of all sales will be donated to the Hawaii Foodbank. The night will be hosted by Hawaii's top DJ and entertainer Kutmaster Spaz, giving away prizes and games for the entire family.
Bring in 2 canned good items and receive 10 FREE game tokens, or just mention "I am Down with Chuck E. Cheese." Giveaways every hour, there will be a 1000 game ticket splash, and raffle prizes (valued at $500.00) sponsored by Hansen Foods.
Special Birthday party packages incentives when you book your summer party on give back Tuesdays!"
"Chuck E. Cheese wants to build a community involving families and teach our keiki the importance of giving back and being part of the circle that makes our island special." Kutmaster Spaz DJ/entertainer.
"The Hawaii Foodbank provides food so that no one in our family goes hungry. We work to gather food and support from our communities. We than distribute food through charitable agencies to those in need. Our mission is from the heart and we will fulfill our mission with integrity, humanity, and aloha." Hawaii Foodbank.
Chuck E. Chees is located at 1199 Dillingham Blvd Honolulu Hawaii 96817
For additional information on this event please call Kutmaster Spaz at 222-7729 or email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable