Women's Fund of Hawai`i Appoints New Board Members | Business
Women’s Fund of Hawai`i has announced the appointment of three new members to its board of directors for three-year terms.
The new members are: K. Elizabeth (Beth) Whitehead, executive vice president and chief administrative officer of American Savings Bank; Emalia Pietsch, with the Retail Leasing Services Division at Colliers Monroe Friedlander, Inc.; and Laura Lott, director of community and public relations for Kaiser Permanente Hawaii.
Women’s Fund of Hawai`i is a grant-making organization that focuses on making lasting social change through empowering women and girls in Hawaii. WFH grants address issues such as financial security, safety, self-esteem, adolescent pregnancy, physical and mental health, substance abuse, prostitution, incarceration, immigration status, sexual orientation, inadequate childcare and sports inequalities. To learn more go to www.womensfundhawaii.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race