Women's Fund of Hawai`i Appoints New Board Members | Business
Women’s Fund of Hawai`i has announced the appointment of three new members to its board of directors for three-year terms.
The new members are: K. Elizabeth (Beth) Whitehead, executive vice president and chief administrative officer of American Savings Bank; Emalia Pietsch, with the Retail Leasing Services Division at Colliers Monroe Friedlander, Inc.; and Laura Lott, director of community and public relations for Kaiser Permanente Hawaii.
Women’s Fund of Hawai`i is a grant-making organization that focuses on making lasting social change through empowering women and girls in Hawaii. WFH grants address issues such as financial security, safety, self-esteem, adolescent pregnancy, physical and mental health, substance abuse, prostitution, incarceration, immigration status, sexual orientation, inadequate childcare and sports inequalities. To learn more go to www.womensfundhawaii.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014