Women's Fund of Hawai`i Appoints New Board Members | Business
Women’s Fund of Hawai`i has announced the appointment of three new members to its board of directors for three-year terms.
The new members are: K. Elizabeth (Beth) Whitehead, executive vice president and chief administrative officer of American Savings Bank; Emalia Pietsch, with the Retail Leasing Services Division at Colliers Monroe Friedlander, Inc.; and Laura Lott, director of community and public relations for Kaiser Permanente Hawaii.
Women’s Fund of Hawai`i is a grant-making organization that focuses on making lasting social change through empowering women and girls in Hawaii. WFH grants address issues such as financial security, safety, self-esteem, adolescent pregnancy, physical and mental health, substance abuse, prostitution, incarceration, immigration status, sexual orientation, inadequate childcare and sports inequalities. To learn more go to www.womensfundhawaii.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event
- Republic of Korea Government Will Donate $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries
- Island Insurance Foundation donates $25,000 to the FilCom Center & the Aloha for Philippines effort
- Moanalua Elementary School Fun Fair to be held Nov. 22