Women's Fund of Hawai`i Appoints New Board Members | Business
Women’s Fund of Hawai`i has announced the appointment of three new members to its board of directors for three-year terms.
The new members are: K. Elizabeth (Beth) Whitehead, executive vice president and chief administrative officer of American Savings Bank; Emalia Pietsch, with the Retail Leasing Services Division at Colliers Monroe Friedlander, Inc.; and Laura Lott, director of community and public relations for Kaiser Permanente Hawaii.
Women’s Fund of Hawai`i is a grant-making organization that focuses on making lasting social change through empowering women and girls in Hawaii. WFH grants address issues such as financial security, safety, self-esteem, adolescent pregnancy, physical and mental health, substance abuse, prostitution, incarceration, immigration status, sexual orientation, inadequate childcare and sports inequalities. To learn more go to www.womensfundhawaii.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day
- Mid-Pacific students aid kids' cancer research with ice cream malasadas sale