Win an Xbox One®, courtesy of the all-new 2014 Toyota Corolla | Business
HONOLULU – ToyotaHawaii.com – Toyota Hawaii is giving away an Xbox One® video game system, complete with Forza Motorsport 5 (the most exciting driving experience you can have in your living room), to one lucky Hawaii resident, courtesy of the all-new 2014 Corolla. While anyone can enter, your family and friends will drive your success. Get in by entering at Toyota Hawaii’s Facebook page. After entering, you’ll receive a unique URL to share on your favorite social networks. Your family and friends can use your URL to enter the contest, and you receive credit for the referral. The more of your friends who enter, the better your chances of winning. The contestant with the most referrals by December 14 will win the prize.
“With aggressive styling, updated technology and a sporty driving experience, the redesigned 2014 Corolla is perfect for our younger buyers. It represents everything you already know and love about Corolla, but better,” said Glenn Inouye, Senior Vice President for Servco Automotive representing the Toyota Hawaii Dealers. “The all-new 2014 Corolla and the Xbox One® have much in common. This giveaway provides the perfect venue for this audience to use social media to learn about Corolla, connect with their friends and win the hottest game console of the season.”
The person with the most referrals by midnight on December 14 will win, so enter now and start sharing the contest. Let the games begin!
Already signed up? Click here to check your status.
About Toyota Hawaii
Toyota has been Hawaii’s top-selling automotive brand since 1997 with seven dealership locations statewide – Big Island Toyota – Hilo and Kona; Maui Toyota; Kauai Toyota; Servco Auto Honolulu, Servco Auto Leeward and Servco Auto Windward. For more information about Toyota Hawaii, visit ToyotaHawaii.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April