Win an Xbox One®, courtesy of the all-new 2014 Toyota Corolla | Business
HONOLULU – ToyotaHawaii.com – Toyota Hawaii is giving away an Xbox One® video game system, complete with Forza Motorsport 5 (the most exciting driving experience you can have in your living room), to one lucky Hawaii resident, courtesy of the all-new 2014 Corolla. While anyone can enter, your family and friends will drive your success. Get in by entering at Toyota Hawaii’s Facebook page. After entering, you’ll receive a unique URL to share on your favorite social networks. Your family and friends can use your URL to enter the contest, and you receive credit for the referral. The more of your friends who enter, the better your chances of winning. The contestant with the most referrals by December 14 will win the prize.
“With aggressive styling, updated technology and a sporty driving experience, the redesigned 2014 Corolla is perfect for our younger buyers. It represents everything you already know and love about Corolla, but better,” said Glenn Inouye, Senior Vice President for Servco Automotive representing the Toyota Hawaii Dealers. “The all-new 2014 Corolla and the Xbox One® have much in common. This giveaway provides the perfect venue for this audience to use social media to learn about Corolla, connect with their friends and win the hottest game console of the season.”
The person with the most referrals by midnight on December 14 will win, so enter now and start sharing the contest. Let the games begin!
Already signed up? Click here to check your status.
About Toyota Hawaii
Toyota has been Hawaii’s top-selling automotive brand since 1997 with seven dealership locations statewide – Big Island Toyota – Hilo and Kona; Maui Toyota; Kauai Toyota; Servco Auto Honolulu, Servco Auto Leeward and Servco Auto Windward. For more information about Toyota Hawaii, visit ToyotaHawaii.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day
- Mid-Pacific students aid kids' cancer research with ice cream malasadas sale