The Royal Egg Hunt at Iolani Palace | Arts & Culture
Information provided by: The Limtiaco Company
The Royal Egg Hunt at Iolani Palace
'Iolani Palace will be hosting a free Easter Egg hunt and special children's tours on Saturday, April 7, 2012. Children of all ages will have the opportunity to collect eggs from ten locations on the Palace grounds and learn about the history of Iolani Palace in the process. Special prizes will go to children who find the twelve golden eggs hidden on the property. Once the egg hunt is complete, guests will have the opportunity to take part in several contests or take a tour of Iolani Palace. Tours are open to children of all ages. Each child under the age of five must be accompanied by a paying adult (one adult per child).
Costumes worn by children at one of Queen Lili‘uokalani’s fancy dress balls in 1892 will be on special display for the event.
Contests include coloring contests, egg-decorating contests, and a royal regalia raffle. Any child that dresses up in his or her interpretation of royal regalia will be entered into the raffle for an exciting door prize. Egg-decorating prizes will be given to the most creative egg and the egg found to be most relevant to Iolani Palace in each age division. Coloring contest prizes will awarded to the winners in each age division. Please bring your decorated eggs (cooked please!) and completed coloring contest entries to The Royal Egg Hunt. Judging will begin promptly at 3:00 p.m.
10 a.m. to noon Royal Egg Hunt, FREE
12 to 4 p.m. Palace tours, ages 13 & up $5, ages 2 to 12 $2, under 2 free.Call 522-0822 or www.iolanipalace.org for more information
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014