House of Aria kicks off grand opening with fashion show | Arts & Culture
The following information is provided by Chaslee Ikawa:
WHAT: House of Aria will be hosting a private fashion show to kick off their grand opening of their second store in downtown Honolulu. Doors will open to public after fashion show followed by prize giveaways, swag bags to first 50 purchases, open dessert bar and a photo booth. Portion of proceeds will be donated to the Kapiolani Health Foundation.
WHEN: Friday, March 2 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Private Event) and 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.(Public Event)
WHERE: House of Aria
1140 Bethel St.
Honolulu, HI 96813
BACKGROUND: House of Aria is a local boutique, which started as a pop-up shop in 2009, hosting private shopping events and local bards and clubs around Honolulu. In 2010, House of Aria opened their first store location in Pearl City. With the increase in demand for their popular clothing styles, Melody Domingo, Owner of House of Aria, decided to expand and opened a shop in downtown Honolulu. They carry a unique choice of fashion clothing, handbags and accessories. The clothing is designed to feel comfortable and stylish that flatter women of all ages.
For more information please visit www.houseofariaboutique.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge