House of Aria kicks off grand opening with fashion show | Arts & Culture
The following information is provided by Chaslee Ikawa:
WHAT: House of Aria will be hosting a private fashion show to kick off their grand opening of their second store in downtown Honolulu. Doors will open to public after fashion show followed by prize giveaways, swag bags to first 50 purchases, open dessert bar and a photo booth. Portion of proceeds will be donated to the Kapiolani Health Foundation.
WHEN: Friday, March 2 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Private Event) and 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.(Public Event)
WHERE: House of Aria
1140 Bethel St.
Honolulu, HI 96813
BACKGROUND: House of Aria is a local boutique, which started as a pop-up shop in 2009, hosting private shopping events and local bards and clubs around Honolulu. In 2010, House of Aria opened their first store location in Pearl City. With the increase in demand for their popular clothing styles, Melody Domingo, Owner of House of Aria, decided to expand and opened a shop in downtown Honolulu. They carry a unique choice of fashion clothing, handbags and accessories. The clothing is designed to feel comfortable and stylish that flatter women of all ages.
For more information please visit www.houseofariaboutique.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable