House of Aria kicks off grand opening with fashion show | Arts & Culture
The following information is provided by Chaslee Ikawa:
WHAT: House of Aria will be hosting a private fashion show to kick off their grand opening of their second store in downtown Honolulu. Doors will open to public after fashion show followed by prize giveaways, swag bags to first 50 purchases, open dessert bar and a photo booth. Portion of proceeds will be donated to the Kapiolani Health Foundation.
WHEN: Friday, March 2 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Private Event) and 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.(Public Event)
WHERE: House of Aria
1140 Bethel St.
Honolulu, HI 96813
BACKGROUND: House of Aria is a local boutique, which started as a pop-up shop in 2009, hosting private shopping events and local bards and clubs around Honolulu. In 2010, House of Aria opened their first store location in Pearl City. With the increase in demand for their popular clothing styles, Melody Domingo, Owner of House of Aria, decided to expand and opened a shop in downtown Honolulu. They carry a unique choice of fashion clothing, handbags and accessories. The clothing is designed to feel comfortable and stylish that flatter women of all ages.
For more information please visit www.houseofariaboutique.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia