House of Aria kicks off grand opening with fashion show | Arts & Culture
The following information is provided by Chaslee Ikawa:
WHAT: House of Aria will be hosting a private fashion show to kick off their grand opening of their second store in downtown Honolulu. Doors will open to public after fashion show followed by prize giveaways, swag bags to first 50 purchases, open dessert bar and a photo booth. Portion of proceeds will be donated to the Kapiolani Health Foundation.
WHEN: Friday, March 2 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Private Event) and 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.(Public Event)
WHERE: House of Aria
1140 Bethel St.
Honolulu, HI 96813
BACKGROUND: House of Aria is a local boutique, which started as a pop-up shop in 2009, hosting private shopping events and local bards and clubs around Honolulu. In 2010, House of Aria opened their first store location in Pearl City. With the increase in demand for their popular clothing styles, Melody Domingo, Owner of House of Aria, decided to expand and opened a shop in downtown Honolulu. They carry a unique choice of fashion clothing, handbags and accessories. The clothing is designed to feel comfortable and stylish that flatter women of all ages.
For more information please visit www.houseofariaboutique.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day