First Friday at The Plaza Club | Arts & Culture
The Plaza Club welcomes the public to downtown Honolulu for a one-of-a-kind First Friday pau hana celebration, on Friday, March 2, 2012, between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m.
The Plaza Club's Sunset Lounge plays host to the event, which features happy hour drink specials, a delectable assortment of pupu, and a stunning art exhibition featuring original work by Executive Chef Randy Whiteford. Guests will be treated to Chef Whiteford's foil mosaic pieces, whose artistic talents extend well beyond the kitchen.
The Plaza Club will also showcase the photography of local artist Jason O'Rourke, who magically captures the natural beauty of Hawaii's landscapes and wildlife.
Parking in the building is free after 5:00 p.m. with validation and dress code is business casual. For more information and to make reservations, call (808) 521-8905 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening in 1979, The Plaza Club is Hawaii's premier business and social club, newly renovated and located at the top of Pioneer Plaza in the heart of downtown Honolulu. The club's unparalleled service and breathtaking views make it the ultimate destination for business meetings, special events and downtown pau hana gatherings. The Plaza Club serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers and accommodates all of Honolulu's business, entertaining, and social celebration needs.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014