"Feng Shui for Hawaii Gardens" will be Presented at Five Oahu Libraries | Arts & Culture
Best-selling author Clear Englebert will present “Feng Shui for Hawaii Gardens,” a free program at five Oahu public libraries from February 21 – 26.
Englebert is the author of bestseller “Feng Shui for Hawaii” and three other books – “Feng Shui Demystified,” “Bedroom Feng Shui,” and the recently-released “Feng Shui for Hawaii Gardens” on which his upcoming presentations are based on.
Englebert, a recognized feng shui expert, has practiced and taught feng shui in Hawaii and California since 1995. He has appeared on television, radio, and in the print media.
Englebert will explain chi energy, demonstrate how to attract and maximize its beneficial flow, and stress the importance of the approach to the home. In addition, Englebert will explain which plants to select and where to place them. The one-hour program is suitable for ages 12 and older, and will include a question-and-answer session.
“Feng Shui for Hawaii Gardens” will be presented at the following Oahu libraries:
- February 21, 6:30 p.m. at Liliha Public Library (587-7577)
- February 22, 6:30 p.m. at Waimanalo Public & School Library (259-2610)
- February 23, 5:30 p.m. at Salt Lake-Moanalua Public Library (831-6831)
- February 25, 3:30 p.m. at Aina Haina Public Library (377-2456)
- February 26, 1:30 p.m. at Pearl City Public Library (453-6566)
Englebert’s latest book will be available for purchase following these programs. A portion of the sale will be donated to each library’s Friends Chapter.
Contact the hosting library two weeks in advance if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed, or for more information. The program schedule is subject to change.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014