See Joe Pipik's BackPack Puppets Perform at Hawaii State Library Feb. 4 | Arts & Culture
Award-winning theatre artist Joe Pipik and his BackPack Puppets will present “The Rainbow Show” at the Hawaii State Library on Saturday, February 4 at 10:30 a.m. The free program will be conducted in the Edna Allyn Room for Children.
“The Rainbow Show” is a zany variety show that features hand and rod puppets in an assortment of hilarious sketches. Paddy Hobart is accompanied by his dog Tuxedo, his cat Silky, and a mischievous monkey named Jogi as they take the audience on a fun-filled journey looking for the colors of a rainbow.
Pipik will present his one-man stage/theatre performance featuring animal characters and stories. Pipik’s BackPack Puppets have delighted audiences from New York to Honolulu.
Pipik is an actor, puppeteer, juggler, songwriter, musician, and education consultant. In addition, Pipik is a master artist with the Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts’ Early Learning Institute in Vienna, Virginia.
Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
The Hawaii State Library is located at 478 South King Street. For more information, please call the Edna Allyn Room for Children at 586-3510.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014