See Joe Pipik's BackPack Puppets Perform at Hawaii State Library Feb. 4 | Arts & Culture
Award-winning theatre artist Joe Pipik and his BackPack Puppets will present “The Rainbow Show” at the Hawaii State Library on Saturday, February 4 at 10:30 a.m. The free program will be conducted in the Edna Allyn Room for Children.
“The Rainbow Show” is a zany variety show that features hand and rod puppets in an assortment of hilarious sketches. Paddy Hobart is accompanied by his dog Tuxedo, his cat Silky, and a mischievous monkey named Jogi as they take the audience on a fun-filled journey looking for the colors of a rainbow.
Pipik will present his one-man stage/theatre performance featuring animal characters and stories. Pipik’s BackPack Puppets have delighted audiences from New York to Honolulu.
Pipik is an actor, puppeteer, juggler, songwriter, musician, and education consultant. In addition, Pipik is a master artist with the Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts’ Early Learning Institute in Vienna, Virginia.
Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
The Hawaii State Library is located at 478 South King Street. For more information, please call the Edna Allyn Room for Children at 586-3510.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year