Island Insurance Foundation donates nearly $18,000 in support of local performing arts education | Arts & Culture
The Island Insurance Foundation has donated nearly $18,000 in the past year to three local non-profit performing arts education organizations -- Hawaii Theatre Center, Hawaii Opera Theatre and Ohia Productions.
Island Insurance Company, Ltd. is Hawaii’s largest locally owned and managed insurance carrier, offering a full range of property and casualty protection. Founded in downtown Honolulu, Island Insurance has been serving Hawaii’s families and businesses for nearly 75 years and is the only Hawaii-based company to be recognized as one of the Top 50 property & casualty insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group for four consecutive years. Island Insurance currently holds financial strength ratings of “A” (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company and an “A” (Strong) from Fitch Ratings. For more information, visit its website at: www.islandinsurance.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods Honored as One of Best Environmental Businesses in World
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant