Island Insurance Foundation donates nearly $18,000 in support of local performing arts education | Arts & Culture
The Island Insurance Foundation has donated nearly $18,000 in the past year to three local non-profit performing arts education organizations -- Hawaii Theatre Center, Hawaii Opera Theatre and Ohia Productions.
Island Insurance Company, Ltd. is Hawaii’s largest locally owned and managed insurance carrier, offering a full range of property and casualty protection. Founded in downtown Honolulu, Island Insurance has been serving Hawaii’s families and businesses for nearly 75 years and is the only Hawaii-based company to be recognized as one of the Top 50 property & casualty insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group for four consecutive years. Island Insurance currently holds financial strength ratings of “A” (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company and an “A” (Strong) from Fitch Ratings. For more information, visit its website at: www.islandinsurance.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014