Island Insurance Foundation donates nearly $18,000 in support of local performing arts education | Arts & Culture
The Island Insurance Foundation has donated nearly $18,000 in the past year to three local non-profit performing arts education organizations -- Hawaii Theatre Center, Hawaii Opera Theatre and Ohia Productions.
Island Insurance Company, Ltd. is Hawaii’s largest locally owned and managed insurance carrier, offering a full range of property and casualty protection. Founded in downtown Honolulu, Island Insurance has been serving Hawaii’s families and businesses for nearly 75 years and is the only Hawaii-based company to be recognized as one of the Top 50 property & casualty insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group for four consecutive years. Island Insurance currently holds financial strength ratings of “A” (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company and an “A” (Strong) from Fitch Ratings. For more information, visit its website at: www.islandinsurance.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable