Island Insurance Foundation donates nearly $18,000 in support of local performing arts education | Arts & Culture
The Island Insurance Foundation has donated nearly $18,000 in the past year to three local non-profit performing arts education organizations -- Hawaii Theatre Center, Hawaii Opera Theatre and Ohia Productions.
Island Insurance Company, Ltd. is Hawaii’s largest locally owned and managed insurance carrier, offering a full range of property and casualty protection. Founded in downtown Honolulu, Island Insurance has been serving Hawaii’s families and businesses for nearly 75 years and is the only Hawaii-based company to be recognized as one of the Top 50 property & casualty insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group for four consecutive years. Island Insurance currently holds financial strength ratings of “A” (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company and an “A” (Strong) from Fitch Ratings. For more information, visit its website at: www.islandinsurance.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia