Toyota Hawaii gives the gift of "Cinderella" to local youth groups | Arts & Culture
In the spirit of the holidays, Toyota Hawaii hosted guests from four local non-profit organizations at a December 1, 2011 VIP night at a performance of “Cinderella” that included games, prizes and refreshments. More than 400 tickets were handed out to Palama Settlement, HUGS (Help, Understanding & Group Support), Boys & Girls Club of Honolulu, and Big Brothers Big Sisters, filling up the entire Diamond Head Theatre auditorium.
“We are delighted to be able to give back and bring some holiday cheer to those served by these non-profit organizations,” said Glenn Inouye, Senior Vice President for Toyota Hawaii. “We were especially pleased to be able to extend the tickets to family members as well to make it a truly memorable occasion for everyone in attendance.”
About Toyota Hawaii
Toyota has been Hawaii’s top-selling automotive brand since 1997 with seven dealership locations statewide – Big Island Toyota – Hilo and Kona; Maui Toyota; Kauai Toyota; Servco Auto Honolulu, Servco Auto Leeward and Servco Auto Windward.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day