Toyota Hawaii gives the gift of "Cinderella" to local youth groups | Arts & Culture
In the spirit of the holidays, Toyota Hawaii hosted guests from four local non-profit organizations at a December 1, 2011 VIP night at a performance of “Cinderella” that included games, prizes and refreshments. More than 400 tickets were handed out to Palama Settlement, HUGS (Help, Understanding & Group Support), Boys & Girls Club of Honolulu, and Big Brothers Big Sisters, filling up the entire Diamond Head Theatre auditorium.
“We are delighted to be able to give back and bring some holiday cheer to those served by these non-profit organizations,” said Glenn Inouye, Senior Vice President for Toyota Hawaii. “We were especially pleased to be able to extend the tickets to family members as well to make it a truly memorable occasion for everyone in attendance.”
About Toyota Hawaii
Toyota has been Hawaii’s top-selling automotive brand since 1997 with seven dealership locations statewide – Big Island Toyota – Hilo and Kona; Maui Toyota; Kauai Toyota; Servco Auto Honolulu, Servco Auto Leeward and Servco Auto Windward.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge
- Maria Carvalho Wins Speech Competition
- "Strange Case of Origami Yoda" Selected 2014 Nene Award Winner
- Meet Author Emmy Laybourne at McCully-Moiliili Library on April 15