Lane closure due to Gas Company repair work on Iwilei Road | Transportation
A traffic alert for drivers in the Iwilei area.
Iwilei Road, between Sumner and Pacific Streets, will be partially closed from 3 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 18 and 19.
The Gas Company is performing emergency repair work on its underground utility pipeline which will close the right makai-bound lane and the contra-flow of traffic near the construction area.
Police officers will be on site with sign boards to direct traffic near the construction site. Motorists are advised to take an alternate route and allow for extra time to reach their destination.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia