Lane closure due to Gas Company repair work on Iwilei Road | Transportation
A traffic alert for drivers in the Iwilei area.
Iwilei Road, between Sumner and Pacific Streets, will be partially closed from 3 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 18 and 19.
The Gas Company is performing emergency repair work on its underground utility pipeline which will close the right makai-bound lane and the contra-flow of traffic near the construction area.
Police officers will be on site with sign boards to direct traffic near the construction site. Motorists are advised to take an alternate route and allow for extra time to reach their destination.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free July Events and Screening of "Lego Movie"
- WAIKIKI AQUARIUM’S DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE OF
- CBP Raises More Than $44,000 for Aloha United Way's 2014 Pacesetter Campaign
- Hale Kipa receives a $100,000 grant from the Hau‘oli Mau Loa Foundation for "Paws for a Cause"
- Chris Deuchar Returns to Hale Kipa’s Board of Directors
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager