Lane closure due to Gas Company repair work on Iwilei Road | Transportation
A traffic alert for drivers in the Iwilei area.
Iwilei Road, between Sumner and Pacific Streets, will be partially closed from 3 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 18 and 19.
The Gas Company is performing emergency repair work on its underground utility pipeline which will close the right makai-bound lane and the contra-flow of traffic near the construction area.
Police officers will be on site with sign boards to direct traffic near the construction site. Motorists are advised to take an alternate route and allow for extra time to reach their destination.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014