Lane closure due to Gas Company repair work on Iwilei Road | Transportation
A traffic alert for drivers in the Iwilei area.
Iwilei Road, between Sumner and Pacific Streets, will be partially closed from 3 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 18 and 19.
The Gas Company is performing emergency repair work on its underground utility pipeline which will close the right makai-bound lane and the contra-flow of traffic near the construction area.
Police officers will be on site with sign boards to direct traffic near the construction site. Motorists are advised to take an alternate route and allow for extra time to reach their destination.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6