Hawaiian Airlines earns top DOT rankings | Business
Hawaiian Airlines earned the No. 1 ranking in on-time performance and fewest consumer complaints in Nov. 2010 according to the monthly Air Travel Consumer Report issued Tuesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Hawaiian led all nation carriers with 93.1 percent of its flights arriving on schedule. The airlines also received the industry's best score for fewest consumer complaints.
The airlines came in at No. 3 in the category of fewest flights cancelled in November.
For more information on the DOT report, visit http://airconsumer.ost.gov/reports/atcr11.htm.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free July Events and Screening of "Lego Movie"
- WAIKIKI AQUARIUM’S DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE OF
- CBP Raises More Than $44,000 for Aloha United Way's 2014 Pacesetter Campaign
- Hale Kipa receives a $100,000 grant from the Hau‘oli Mau Loa Foundation for "Paws for a Cause"
- Chris Deuchar Returns to Hale Kipa’s Board of Directors
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager