Hawaiian Airlines earns top DOT rankings | Business
Hawaiian Airlines earned the No. 1 ranking in on-time performance and fewest consumer complaints in Nov. 2010 according to the monthly Air Travel Consumer Report issued Tuesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Hawaiian led all nation carriers with 93.1 percent of its flights arriving on schedule. The airlines also received the industry's best score for fewest consumer complaints.
The airlines came in at No. 3 in the category of fewest flights cancelled in November.
For more information on the DOT report, visit http://airconsumer.ost.gov/reports/atcr11.htm.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge