Hawaiian Airlines earns top DOT rankings | Business
Hawaiian Airlines earned the No. 1 ranking in on-time performance and fewest consumer complaints in Nov. 2010 according to the monthly Air Travel Consumer Report issued Tuesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Hawaiian led all nation carriers with 93.1 percent of its flights arriving on schedule. The airlines also received the industry's best score for fewest consumer complaints.
The airlines came in at No. 3 in the category of fewest flights cancelled in November.
For more information on the DOT report, visit http://airconsumer.ost.gov/reports/atcr11.htm.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014