Hawaiian Airlines earns top DOT rankings | Business
Hawaiian Airlines earned the No. 1 ranking in on-time performance and fewest consumer complaints in Nov. 2010 according to the monthly Air Travel Consumer Report issued Tuesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Hawaiian led all nation carriers with 93.1 percent of its flights arriving on schedule. The airlines also received the industry's best score for fewest consumer complaints.
The airlines came in at No. 3 in the category of fewest flights cancelled in November.
For more information on the DOT report, visit http://airconsumer.ost.gov/reports/atcr11.htm.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods Honored as One of Best Environmental Businesses in World
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant