Hawaiian Airlines earns top DOT rankings | Business
Hawaiian Airlines earned the No. 1 ranking in on-time performance and fewest consumer complaints in Nov. 2010 according to the monthly Air Travel Consumer Report issued Tuesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Hawaiian led all nation carriers with 93.1 percent of its flights arriving on schedule. The airlines also received the industry's best score for fewest consumer complaints.
The airlines came in at No. 3 in the category of fewest flights cancelled in November.
For more information on the DOT report, visit http://airconsumer.ost.gov/reports/atcr11.htm.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable